Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Family Gathering

This year we celebrated my family's Christmas at our house. We had a house full of people! The grand-kids had a wonderful time exchanging gifts! The best gift for me was having my sister in from Virginia. It has been years since she was last home in the month of December. She drove in lots of snow to get here too! I am so thankful she made it home safely. It was a special treat having her here with us!



This is me with all of my lovely sisters! Getting a group picture does not happen very often. We have great times when we're all together!


12 of 17 grand-kids pictured!


The grand-kids anxiously waiting to open presents!


Will enjoying time with cousins


Will opening presents


Shelby opening presents


Shelby playing Peek-a-boo


Shelby with Aunt Cindy and Aunt Chrissy

The very next day all the women met and had Mexican for lunch. We had a good time. Shelby was getting all the attention!


Will and Keenan


Kennedy and Kaitlyn


Shelby and Aunt Cindy getting silly



0 comments: