Thursday, July 8, 2010

Windows & Doors

We have fast, hard working carpenters! Our windows and exterior doors were delivered at 7am this morning and all installed before NOON! It's amazing to watch how hard these men work. We are very excited to watch our house grow.

We have several crews out working today. The city is running pipes for water. The electrician is close to being finished with wiring the entire house. The carpenters finished installing all windows and exterior doors throughout the entire house and were working in the basement when I left.

The weather is extremely hot this week! I could only stand outside for a short while. I was out there yesterday for no more than 20 minutes and got about 50 chigger bites! I have never loved clear nail polish so much in my life. It's great for itch relief! I will definitely be investing in some bug repellent before I go out there again!

As of right now, we're still hoping for a late August/early September closing. It's hard to believe the time is so close. Our brick was installed last week and we're hoping masonry begins today or tomorrow.






Looking out Shelby's window


Window view from the breakfast room


Master bath


Front door

0 comments: