Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Will is 6 Years Old


My nickname is Bubba. I am kind, sweet, and always full of love. I am 42.5 inches and I weigh 38 pounds. I just completed kindergarten. I love to read. My current reading level is equivalent to a second grader. I am super smart! My mom says I take after my dad! I enjoy spending time with friends and family. I like to meet new friends and play at the park. I play soccer for BYSA (Blugrass Youth Soccer Association) and t-ball for our local recreation department, the Blue Jays! When I grow up I want to be an architect or a police officer. I enjoy building with Legos. The largest item I have ever constructed was a firetruck, which was more than 500 pieces. I like playing video games, and my favorite game is Mario Brothers. I like sleeping with my stuffed animals, Fuzzy and Manny. I never sleep without blue bunky. My favorite foods are pizza, and Chick-fil-a chicken nuggets. My favorite restaurants are Chick-fil-a and Fazoli's. My favorite ice cream flavor is rainbow sherbert. I do not like to eat sweets, but I will eat Starbursts and candy suckers!


~Happy 6th Birthday Will~



Birthday party with family

It's a Pirate Party!



Ahoy Matey!

Arr...

Make your wish!

Sissy and I make the best pirates!


Me and My Matey's!



0 comments: