Tuesday, September 1, 2009

One Last Look

This week has been somewhat emotional for me. I thought leaving our home behind would not be hard, but I was wrong! I guess I thought that because our previous house was just one mile down the road. I passed that house at least 5 times a week, and not once did I ever think twice about leaving it.

Times have obviously changed! Our lives are much different with two children ,whereas before we did not have any. This was Will and Shelby's first home! I remember bringing each of them here for the first time. So many happy memories to think about!

I am also sad to be leaving our good friends. We have built many friendships over the last several years. We are definitely going to miss you all! We will stay in touch with you and hope you will do that same!

Be on the lookout!! Sometime in the next week I'll be taking a walk down memory lane and sharing some favorite photos taken over the last several years. TTFN!











0 comments: