Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Alike in So Many Ways

When I was pregnant with Will, I came across a cute sailor outfit. It was one of my favorites! After I got pregnant with our second child, Shelby, I decided to downsize on Will's baby clothes. I did keep some outfits for sentimental reasons. His sailor outfit was one of them. Will wore it for his one year old birthday pictures, and I wanted so badly for Shelby to wear it too. It was put away and things were so crazy over the summer that I completely forgot about it. Needless to say, Shelby had outgrown it by the time I got around to putting it on her. She's growing too fast! I did get some pictures of her wearing it and thought I would let you see how much she and Will look alike or don't!





Will and Shelby have the sweetest personalities. They enjoy spending time together and are always wondering what the other one is doing. You'd almost think they were twins! One day Will was playing his Nintendo DS and Shelby climbed up in the chair and sat down right beside him. Well, it was too cute. Daddy had to get a picture! Get a look for yourself.





Aren't these the sweetest pictures ever!!?? And the cutest kids ever!!??


0 comments: