Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

It's precious moments like these that remind
me how much I love and adore you!

I love your smile.
I love your cute dimples.
I love your happiness.
I love your hugs and kisses.
I love everything about you my darling daughter!



I love your sweet smile.
I love your hugs and kisses.

I love your kindness.

I love having you in my life.

I love everything about you my handsome son!







Today marks our 14th Valentine's Day together!
You are a wonderful husband and friend!
I am so blessed to have you in my life.
I love you GB!

To all those reading our blog, we want to wish
you a warm and Happy Valentine's Day!
Show someone how much you care!
Be sure and give lots of hugs and kisses today.
Life is too short!



And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart,
all your soul, and all your strength.
Deuteronomy 6:5

0 comments: