Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day Weekend

On Friday, Blake and I went to the YMCA Valentine Fundraising Dinner‏, while Mom kept the kids. It was nice to get away and it just be the two of us. I know the kids enjoyed Mimi's company.

On Saturday, the four of us had dinner at a local mexican restaurant. I am excited to say Will ate a cheese quesadilla for the first time! A new food for him is a HUGE deal!! A milestone I should say.

On Sunday, I woke up to a beautiful arrangement of tulips and a few other sweet valentine treats! After church, Will and I had a game date at the bowling alley (he certainly earned it after eating a cheese quesadilla!). Each time he eats a new food that is his reward. Just he and mommy get to go bowling. Later that night the four of us had dinner at the Cracker Barrel and then we browsed Lowe's for house building ideas.




Valentine treats from mommy and daddy!








0 comments: