Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Support My Best Fans!

I have a passion for sewing and embroidery. Most of you already know that! About two years ago I started posting my work on Facebook. I created a fan page, and from there included many pictures of my portfolio. My business was growing faster than I could keep up. Facebook was obviously great for networking and helping to expand my business. My work was going from just friends to friends of friends, on and on, etc. A handful of my clients even lived outside the state of Kentucky.

Many of my clients are repeat buyers. They love buying stuff for their children. Since displaying my work on Facebook , a number of clients began sending pictures of their children wearing things I had made.
Let me tell you it's an honor to see children wearing something made by me! It makes what I do all that more enjoyable! I started posting these pictures on my Facebook fan page.

So where am I going with this?

One day a brilliant idea popped in my head. I thought to myself, I should hold a fan photo contest for my clients! Everyone loved the idea. So I moved with it. I began messaging my Facebook friends and website fans, asking them to submit more photos for this contest. I received at total of 18 entries, all by which I must say are simply adorable! Anyway, I posted them on my embroidery website . I thought people like you might like to see them!! So please drop by! Take a peak at the pictures and vote for your favorite fan photo!

Thank you for your support! It will only take a few moments of your time. Just click on the below website and it will take you right to the contest! Happy voting!





Thank you for your support!

0 comments: