Sunday, August 29, 2010

Beginning of the End

Our closing date is set to happen the 15th of September. There is still a lot of interior work that has to be done. It's no surprise to see 10-12 contractors working in the house at a time. It's a very busy place! I just can't see how in the world reality shows can flip a house in such short periods of time.

On Saturday, we spent most of our day cleaning basement floors. It was a lot of work! The basement will be our staging area for unloading boxes. We will begin taking boxes to the new house this week.

On Sunday, I started packing our things at the rental house. We are off to a great start. It's going to take a lot of effort and time to be ready in two weeks! Hope and pray we can make it happen. We are more than ready to move into our new home!

The following pictures were taken on Friday.

Great Room and Foyer


Dining Room


Kitchen


Master shower


We are very excited about the trim work. It was Blake's idea to change it up and do something completely different. I was nervous about it at first. I have come to love it!! They call is Shaker style.


I am very excited about the doors too. I was ready to do something different! I think they go well with our Shaker style trim work.




0 comments: