Thursday, May 14, 2009

Guest Room

Welcome to our guest room/computer room. This room is located in the upstairs, just above our garage. It's where our guests have the priviledge of sleeping. I call it my plain and simple room. As you can see, there is not a lot in this room to talk about.

I chose to decorate the room in a few different colors; including red, green, and black. It all started with a fabric used to sew window treatments and an accent pillow.

This is where our computer has been setup. It's a place where I spend a lot of time re-formatting embroidery files, making hair bows, and surfing on the internet.

One of my sisters is a scrapbooking queen! She is excellent at both scrapbooking and interior decorating. I commissioned her to make these prints, both of which were made of scrapbook paper. This is another great and inexpensive way to create wall art for your home. Don't get me wrong, scrapbooking can get expensive. So be sure and watch out for yourselves!! If you hit the clearance sales at Michaels or Hobby Lobby at just the right time, you'll find some really great deals on paper. I believe I purchased these frames at Big Lots for around $15 dollars each.


I hope you enjoyed taking a peek at our guest/computer room. Come back again next Friday for another room tour.

2 comments:

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Love the scrapbook prints - what a great idea that is! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

great room! thanks for having us!!